Based in Germany
Press / Business contact:
As the newly elected mayor, you will face a great responsibility. The town faces threats from neighboring kingdoms, and keeping its citizens safe and happy is only up to you! Altwaldheim is a challenging, medieval-inspired rogue-like fantasy city builder. Take on the role of an aspiring mayor. Initially, you must manage a small village. As you strengthen economics, uncover natural resources, build settlements, and expand infrastructure, you will transform Altwaldheim into a great metropolis. Fail, and you will lose everything you worked so hard for!
- Manage your city's economy, collect resources, gain revenue, and plan investments.
- Build your city from humble beginnings to a glorious future with more than 80 hand-drawn buildings!
- Over 300 unique random events to spice up the already difficult life of a Mayor!
- Recruit an army able to defend against enemy forces, choose from 30+ different units types, and attract dozens of unique characters!
- High replayability thanks to the roguelite game design
- One round from the beginning until the final wave takes up to two hours
- Experience the onslaught of massive auo managed battles with up to 5k units clashing!
- Navigate the complicated political landscape, maneuver between 5 factions and guilds to gain their support, and remain in the mayor position.
There are currently no trailers available for Ascendancy Games. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
There are far more images available for Ascendancy Games, but these are the ones we felt would be most useful to you. If you have specific requests, please do contact us!
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Ascendancy Games allows for the contents of Altwaldheim: Town in Turmoil to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from Altwaldheim: Town in Turmoil is legally & explicitly allowed by Ascendancy Games. This permission can be found in writing at http://ascendancygames.de/altwaldheim2/press/.
Team & Repeating Collaborator